1. How many scrapbook pages I’m going to make this morning with these words then come back and add to this post. Mark my words.
2. The issue of Mollie Makes magazine that came out this week and is happily waiting for me to sit and read. Preferably on a train. Possibly in the rain.
3. Quantity of scrapbook pages I have made since Monday.
4. How many recipes I have tried based purely on pretty pictures from Pinterest.
5. The number of days this week I have worn stripes. Totally unplanned, but perhaps subtly inspired by this, though I haven’t taken any pictures.
6. Kinds of cheese that have made an appearance in our fridge so far this June.
7. Precision pens I found at the bottom of my bag. I wondered why my scrap drawer was seeming a bit bare for writing utensils.
8. My favourite number. True story.
9. Days until I must be packed for a trip home for a little work stuff and mostly catching up with family. Pretty excited about that.
10. Things. on the tenth of the month. Something brought to you by the participants in Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers starting today. Each participant will share something totally of their own creation – but always ten things. Some will share ten photos, ten crafty ideas, ten sources of inspiration, ten recipes, ten things in a collection… always ten things and always on the tenth of the month.
You’re welcome to join us if you like! Blog your ten things on the tenth and add your link – easy! Then click through to visit other participating blogs to meet some new friends and revisit old favourites. We’ll be doing this every month, always on the tenth!
There’s a 10 Things badge too – copy and paste this code into your blog sidebar to display it!
<a href="http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1075/10-things-june-2011/"><img src="http://www.shimelle.com/images/2254.jpg" /></a>
Can’t wait to see what all these girls have planned for today… but first, I better get that scrapbook page finished! Have a lovely Friday.
xlovesx10 June 2011