JYC - next prompts, celebrating xmas tomorrow 12/23

laurenh

JYC - next prompts, celebrating xmas tomorrow 12/23

Post by laurenh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 pm

HI Shimelle,

I am wondering if you have the 2008 prompts through christmas day available to email to me pretty please with a cherry on top? I don't know if you have them done already or as you go along. I can access the 2007 and will if I need to, but I have to say I love the style of the pdfs this year. Just let me know either way since our christmas is tomorrow 12/23, I want to see the next few days of prompts since I may rearrange what I do on which day!

Thanks a million!

Lauren

shimelle
cupcake girl

Re: JYC - next prompts, celebrating xmas tomorrow 12/23

Post by shimelle » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi Lauren!

I don't send prompts early but the topics of the 2007 prompts are the same for the next few days. (I used to send them in advance just for occasions like this, but after two very nasty experiences as a result, I just had to make it a rule to save myself the heartache! Hope you understand.)

If you're celebrating tomorrow, my advice would be just to celebrate and enjoy the day!! Then come back to the prompts after and it will all fit together. :)

If there's anything I can help with in a Q&A style, just let me know and I'll see how I would adapt the next few days to a celebration on the 23rd. :)

Enjoy!!

Love and glitter,
Shimelle.~*