Journal Your Christmas - Help

pauline

Re: Journal Your Christmas - Help

Post by pauline » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 am

Hi, don't wish to appear complete idiot, but am complete novice at this online lark. Have signed up for the Journal your Chirstmas course and just popped in to forum to have a look and noticed all the comments about passing your details to shimelle to register and I'm a bit confused! What happens??!! :roll:

Bondai

Post by Bondai » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 pm

If you can get in the actual forum for Journal your christmas, then don't worry! Shimelle has already put you on the list.

If you can't and you've just paid today or in the last day or so, then Shimelle hasn't had a chance to put you on the list - not on the list, not coming in ;). DON'T PANIC!!! The username thing is just to speed it up, next time you buy a class from Shimelle, put your forum username (pauline) on the notes section of your paypal payment. I think that saves Shimelle having to search for it, and so is quicker. If that doesn't make sense or I'm way off course, I'm sure Shimelle will clear it up...

So either way, you'll be allowed in to the forum well before the prompts start :)

See you in there

Sarah

PS Lisaw - 6 times is nothing - you're not impatient, just excited!

pauline

Post by pauline » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks Sarah, I assume now then I just wait for the e-mail prompts to come through do i? I have made a start on the prepping now. :)

Bondai

Post by Bondai » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 am

There are text versions of last year's prompts, but I'm waiting until they're emailed, I think Shimelle has different layouts and new stuff each year. I have however had a look at the preparation stuff, and had a sneaky peak at other people's journals and a couple of the first prompts just to get a feel.

I'm also collecting stuff, I can't help it! I am so looking forward to this :)

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Hey girlies --

I am keeping up with the new subscriptions as fast as I can and in almost every case, you should have access within 24 hours. (There are always a few that take longer because the email doesn't work/the payment didn't go through properly/I've got your husband's email instead of yours/etc. In those cases it's 'as fast as I can' but it is sometimes dependent on the bank clearing your payment or your husband realising why he's getting random emails from me!)

There will be an email by Monday to welcome everyone who has signed up so far and explain a few more details. Please don't worry too much as daily prompts don't start until the 1st of December so you haven't missed anything yet. :)

If you can see the Journal your Christmas forum posts, you are on the list! :)
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com