my freedom

DianeD

Re: my freedom

Post by DianeD » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Hi, Shimelle! There are actually TWO classes missing from my index page today..."My Freedom" and "Learn Something New...", the second one has been showing up, but I realize it doesn't start until September. I got the email this morning about the second prompt for "My Freedom", but can't find it here! Help! (Please!)

DianeD

Post by DianeD » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Okay, now everything is back in place again...my computer has been acting strangely all day, so the problem was most likely on my end. I'm just grateful to see everything again!

Jenberry

Post by Jenberry » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Shimelle,
When I open your prompts and you have pictures on them...I don't get to see the pictures, just a black curtain comes down over the top of them. Any suggestions?? :(
Thank you,
Jennifer

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am

Jen -- my first answer is I'm not sure! But my second answer is I will find out. :)

I'll go double check all the file info and such and see if I can find a glitch.

On your end, you might check that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Preview, depending on what program you're using.

If you have a chance, could you let me know what program you are using so I can test it on my end too? That way maybe I can prevent it in the future. :)

Thank you!

Jenberry

Post by Jenberry » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Shimelle,
One of your answers was right!! :D
I uploaded the most current version of Adobe and the problem is now fixed. Thank you for the suggestion!
Jennifer