Help please (Niki ?) -- I want to register for Hitchhikers

PjP

Help please (Niki ?) -- I want to register for Hitchhikers

Post by PjP » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello to whomever is dealing with tech issues on Shim's site these days.

Here's the deal: I was ill when the discounted registration for Hitchhikers was made available on the blog, so I missed the opportunity to register for it then. This would not be a problem if I could find a way to register for the class at the regular price, but every link that should take me to registration info takes me to the post about Two Peas closing down. It's driving me nuts and I haven't had any replies to my e-mail queries about it.

Will someone please get in touch with me about how to register for Hitchhikers. Seriously, guys, I'm just tryin' to give you my money.

If, for some reason, I'm blocked from registering for the class please have the courtesy to let me know. Thanks.
Image Image ImageImageImage Image

beccaf1970

Re: Help please (Niki ?) -- I want to register for Hitchhike

Post by beccaf1970 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Following with interest! I *did* register for the Hitchhikers class at the special price in February, but I never received a welcome message and it never appeared on my index page. I've sent several emails trying to resolve the issue, but no response. :(

PjP

Post by PjP » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Well that's depressing! Yesterday, I signed up for the new class that's supposed to start in May and am expecting to receive a welcome message on Monday. Based on your experience with Hitchhikers, it looks like that could end up being money down the drain if I don't hear from them.

I've sent 2 e-mails to Shimelle herself about the Hitchhikers reg. problem, and one to Nikki. So far, there's been nothing but total silence on that end.

There's a link to Nikki's e-mail address on the blog post about the new class, have you tried getting in touch with her? She seems to be the one who deals with the tech issues. Someone should darned well be dealing with it, considering that you've paid for content and received nothing.

If anything gets resolved on my end, I'll post about it to let you know.

PjP

Post by PjP » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Did you get in to Hitchhikers yet? I read something on the blog, on Tuesday, about Shimelle and Nikki dealing with a glitch which prevented people from getting in to classes they had registered for.

I did get access to the new class (Process) but still haven't had a reply about registering for Hitchhikers.