15X7 calendar?

Latharia

15X7 calendar?

Post by Latharia » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:30 pm

For Shimelle's new, fun class about taking pictures on the 25th of each month, she suggests using a 15X7 calendar ... I've looked in a few scrapbook stores & found nothing of the store. Should I be looking elsewhere? What are other people using? I'm going to have to start surfing the sites of some the participants, but won't be able to devote that much time for another week or so ... so, in the meantime, anyone have an idea to get me started?
Image Image
ImageImageImageImage

Anso

Re: 15X7 calendar?

Post by Anso » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:50 pm

The one that Shimelle used and the one that was also in the kits she sold was made by Making Memories if that helps at all? If you can't find it, I would jst make my own book with either chipboard or cardstock. :) Lots of luck :D
Anso
Blog
ImageImage Image

mich0222

Post by mich0222 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:39 am

I'm doing this one also & I took about 100 photos yesterday for the Scrap your day. I'm not sure on a book yet. I might even just scrap it as 12 x 12 layouts.
Michelle

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Mon May 05, 2008 11:50 pm

I made my own album. It is 6x12. I used chipboard for the covers and just white card stock for the pages and used binder rings to hold it together. I guess you could cut it any size you wanted though
I posted it at the flickr group but must have done something wrong because it doesn't show up.
Madeline
MyBlog

Judi W

Post by Judi W » Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 am

15x7 Calendar Album
Since the blank calendars themselves are being covered by patterned paper I didn't think the actual album was neccessary so I made mine approx. the same size out of the following

Front & Back Covers from Legal Sized Heavy Weight Pendaflex Pressboard Folders
-I scalloped the bottom long edge on front and back covers with a large corner rounder (guard removed). Front cover is cut to eight inch height, back 8.5 inchs, the length that of the original file folder. I have still to embellish the front cover.

for my inside pages I used legal size manila file folders and included the tabs, which I alternated right and left and will label as April 25, May 25, etc. The manila pages are 7 1/8 on edge without tab and 7 6/8ths on tab side. I did trim the length a bit to fit nicely inside the front and back cover. I rounded all corners with the same corner rounder used to scallop the covers.

I have selected and cut all my patterned paper and cardstock for each month but will not glue down until I've got the pictures for each month so that I can trim or change depending on the layout I choose. I've left off binding it till later, that enables me to add more pages in a month if I chose.

I've packaged it kit style to it's ready for each month's photo shoot.

I think this will be a fun project.

Judi
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 am

Shimelle would love to do this again, can you bring it back ??
Madeline
MyBlog