Only registered classes show in your Forum index?

kaz_taz

Only registered classes show in your Forum index?

Post by kaz_taz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi

Can you only see the class forums that you have registered for?

I thought I had previously registered for Journal your Christmas 2 or 3 years ago, but I could be mistaken. :roll:

I can see it (and one other I have registered for) in my forum list, but when I click on it it says I "don't have the required permissions".

Can anyone tell me if they see the forum, even though they haven't registered?

Thanks.
Karen

Kat

Re: Only registered classes show in your Forum index?

Post by Kat » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Mmmmh... I always have access to all the classes I registered for. Best thing to e-mail Shimelle I'd say?
Kat

My Blog
ImageImageImage

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

Journal your Christmas appears on everyone's list, but will only grant access if you have signed up. Once you sign up for JYC, you're always a member.

HOWEVER, if at any point you've paid for other classes with a different email address and not mentioned that you used a different address for JYC, it would create a new account. This is usually the case when someone knows they've received JYC emails in the past, but can't access the JYC forum even when signed in with their username and password. It's because you actually have two different usernames and passwords, and if there's a long gap between when you signed up for classes or you tend to just go by the emails and not log into the forum, it's even more likely you could end up with multiple accounts without really realising.

The solution is to email me at shimelle at gmail dot com and let me know the OLD and NEW email addresses. I need to know which email address and which username you want to keep. Then I can merge everything into one account at the right name and address, and when you sign in, you'll see all your classes in one place.

:D
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com

sharni4gn

Post by sharni4gn » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

I am having trouble accessing my class and I think I have the problem with two emails. I have emailed Shimelle and sent a message to her Facebook but I have not had a reply. What do I do next?