JYC

Krystal

JYC

Post by Krystal » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi Shimelle- I am trying to get into the JYC board and having trouble. It says I don't have access or permission yet. This is my first year. Is there something else I need to do?
Thank you :D
Krystal

k_keiper

Re: JYC

Post by k_keiper » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 am

Hi Shimelle,

I dont have access either. Its listed in my classes when i log in but then wont give me access.

Thanks in advance :)

Karen

alexa

Post by alexa » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Shimelle - I am in the same position. I've logged on, and Journal Your Christmas is in my list of classes, but I get a message telling me that I don't have permission. What do I need to do? Many thanks!

iHev

Post by iHev » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 am

I am a returning lost scrap child (after hers 'off') and I can't access either..No hurry, the fact I am here at all is a Christmas Miracle in itself LOL!
#stressless
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Krystal - you should have access on your account at this point. I've just logged in as you and can access the class. If you still get that error message, go back to the main forum page (http://www.shimelle.com/forum), make sure you're signed in with the same account as now and refresh the page then click the JYC link. If you still get an error message then, please email me.

Karen - I'm not showing JYC on your account. (The class will appear on the list at all times - even if you're not logged in - but will not give you access unless the class is on your account.) If you're receiving prompts, it's quite likely you've ended up with two accounts by purchasing classes with different email address at different times. Send me an email and let me know what other email address(es) I should look for, and I can merge all your classes onto one account.

Alexa - I've just replied to your email about this.

iHev - same as Karen, I'm not showing this class for this email address. But you may have just used a different email address before and you have multiple accounts here without knowing it. Just let me know what I can look for and I can get it all updated for you!

Thanks so much!
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com

iHev

Post by iHev » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

All sorted, thanks for your help x

extra glitter coming at yah!

Heather x
#stressless
ImageImageImage