a maybe silly (not exactly technical) question

julianna.stockton

a maybe silly (not exactly technical) question

Post by julianna.stockton » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 pm

I am curious, for Shimelle but also for other class-takers, what would you say is the etiquette on posting replies and/or questions on past classes that are now self-paced? For example, I am working on the Cover to Cover class now and have a few thoughts or questions for Prompt 3 that didn't seem included in the discussion so far. I wouldn't expect Shimelle to still be monitoring any of those forums with all the new stuff she has going on, but I am curious if anyone who has taken several classes here ever pops back in to explore/revisit old classes? Or perhaps there are enough people like me who signed up for a class on International Day of the Girl that there might now be more than one of us going through the class close in time to one another and we might generate our own follow-on discussion?
- Julianna -

Madeline

Re: a maybe silly (not exactly technical) question

Post by Madeline » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:42 pm

I do and so do a few more Veteran Shimelle groupies, so post your question and we will try and help. Shimelle does check in too
Madeline
MyBlog

Kat

Post by Kat » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 am

Julianna,

like Madeline I'm still checking older boards, specially as I haven't finished past classes due to circumstances, so post away! :D
Kat

My Blog
ImageImageImage

humel

Post by humel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 am

I frequently check back, too - especially while doing another live class, I do tend to notice if there are new posts to an 'older' class. And I'll always chip in if I feel I have something to say! (Witness this post lol!)
Mel

Click here for my blog :)

Currently working on:
Image Image Image Image

mariangeles_spain

Post by mariangeles_spain » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 pm

humel wrote:I frequently check back, too - especially while doing another live class, I do tend to notice if there are new posts to an 'older' class. And I'll always chip in if I feel I have something to say! (Witness this post lol!)
I'm in the same boat :)
My blog: Dare to Create...

JYC 07, 08,
ImageImageImageImage
And a few more of her classes :)

julianna.stockton

Post by julianna.stockton » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

thanks, ladies! I will stop feeling silly about it then and post away :D I appreciate the encouragement!
- Julianna -

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

And please don't hesitate to email me if you want to discuss something! I'm always happy to chat about anything that comes up as you work through a class at any time. :)
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com