Scrapbook Remix

onescrappygirl

Scrapbook Remix

Post by onescrappygirl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am

Hi Shimelle,

Don't know if I should post on the mb or not, but I purchased Scrapbook Remix on 10/6 & still haven't received the welcome message & I don't see it on my list of classes. Please advise on what I'm doing wrong. Don't want to miss the 1st day of class! :)

Thanks!

SK24a

Re: Scrapbook Remix

Post by SK24a » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 am

I also haven't received the welcome message. Thought the class starts on the 20th of october. So there is time. Think Shimelle is busy with her move.

mariangeles_spain

Post by mariangeles_spain » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 am

She processes all the sign ups herself, so I guess she just needs some time :)
My blog: Dare to Create...

JYC 07, 08,
ImageImageImageImage
And a few more of her classes :)

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I am processing each of you onto the forum and you'll receive a welcome message as soon as the new class is added to your account. At the moment I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone signing up - but that's a lovely problem to have and I'll be caught up asap! :) Thanks!

Class starts on the 22nd, so not to worry of course. But I should be all caught up at some point tomorrow with some luck. :) Thanks!
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com

onescrappygirl

Post by onescrappygirl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to crack the whip. Just didn't know if I had missed something because I've changed my email & didn't want the messages to fall in to spam land. Thanks for the response & looking forward to class starting later this month!

Bec

Post by Bec » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 am

I am getting all the Remix prompts but don't see it in my forums. I apologize if I haven't done something I was supposed to do to see the discussion area.

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Bec - if you're receiving emails but you can't see the class here when you're signed in, then you have ended up with multiple accounts at some point - most likely from paying from more than email address. That means you're getting the messages but you're signing into a different account, so you don't see the class here.

It's easily resolved. Send me an email (you can click the email button on this post) and let me know any email addresses you might have used. I can find them all and merge them into one account for you.

I hope that helps!
:)
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com