LOGIN issues

Tilla

LOGIN issues

Post by Tilla » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Shimelle
Is still seem to have problems logging into the sire - I have to go thru the process 3 or 4 times & when I try to log off, I get an error message to say I have not been logged off.
I did try the F8 key which I think was what you suggested during the JYC, seems to make no difference ?

shimelle
cupcake girl

Re: LOGIN issues

Post by shimelle » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi Tilla,

Unfortunately I think this may fall under a geographical problem -- I know a lot of my customers in South Africa have a similar problem with the system logging them out for no apparent reasons. I asked my web provider about this before but we never seemed to completely cure the problem -- it would improve for a little bit then go back to this and no rhyme or reason as to when.

Let me talk to someone a bit more technical and see if I can find out anything else.

Thanks!
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com

Tilla

Post by Tilla » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Thanks Shimelle, in the mean time it seems I'm just either permanently logged in or out !
At the moment I'm in, so all good ! :D

samuso

Post by samuso » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 am

Shimelle, I am just starting the class due to some surgery I had on 3/10 -- I can't find the class in the forum, I did switch my email address, but am not receiving emails either...

Sara

shimelle
cupcake girl

Post by shimelle » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 am

Hi Sara,

I've just checked all your settings and reset your account on this end. If you are logged in as samuso, you should definitely see the class in your list (I've just tried it and it worked so hopefully this is a good sign). You may need to do a force refresh of the forum page to get rid of the old version if it is saved in your computer's cache. (Force refresh is usually ctrl+F5 on a PC or hold shift and click refresh on a Mac.)

The emails are being sent to your ibm email address. Is that the right place for you?

:)
love and glitter,
shimelle.~*
http://www.shimelle.com