How long does it take to get enrolled in a class?

jenscutchings50

Re: How long does it take to get enrolled in a class?

Post by jenscutchings50 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:36 am

Could anyone point me in the direction of where purchased classes will be please? Ty xx

keggerz

Post by keggerz » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:54 am

Hi all - I bought Cover to Cover & most magical scrapbook on October 20th, but haven't received access yet. I've emailed Shimelle multiple times, and on new chains incase my email went in the spam. I don't have instagram, does anyone have a way to get in touch with her beyond the shimelle[at]gmail.com address? I'd hate to have to put a paypal dispute in, but as I'm not hearing /anything/, I'm a little worried.

Thanks for any help.

keggerz

Post by keggerz » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:39 am

Sigh - I bought the "Using Bold Paper" on the 26th of January and have sent countless emails and not got access- Anyone got any way of contacting Shimelle other than email? I don't use Instagram and even if I signed up, I'm sure my message would just go into a pit...

Sarah'sPrettyPapers

Post by Sarah'sPrettyPapers » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:18 pm

I would try contacting Shimelle via Instagram or during one of her live sessions on YouTube (Fridays and Mondays) if the emails don't seem to be getting through.

However, I believe she is trouble shooting her website at the moment. She mentioned having some issues trying to upload new content for that specific class during a recent live (Friday, Feb 3rd, towards the end of the video), but something wasn't cooperating. She has been backing up all of the data so nothing accidentally gets deleted while trying to fix it. Shimelle mentioned sending an email out once the website has been fixed.

Hopefully you hear a response soon!

sueguinane

Post by sueguinane » Fri May 05, 2023 7:12 am

I'm still waiting for access to two classes I bought on April 22. I have also sent an email about this. It shouldn't be taking this long, and I shouldn't have to try numerous social media options to get my class access.
Image Image Image Image Image

jnuckley40

Post by jnuckley40 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:11 pm

Can I ask how long you had to wait for access to class?
And what worked in the end??
I am having similar troubles now and I don't know what else to do???
Thank you!